Homemade Strawberry Frozen Yogurt

back


Homemade Strawberry Frozen Yogurt

Simple - Tangy - Creamy


It's Friday night! ...and my boyfriend lives in Denmark. Hence, I am happily spending the night in with a season of Gilmore Girls, a pot of Read My Lips David's Tea and some homemade ice cream ;). Because who likes getting dolled up and going on a date Friday night anyways?

This fantastic recipe, with only four ingredients and only one step, came about because I was pulling at threads getting all the yogurt used up that I'd bought from a spur of the moment trip to Costco. Luckily I found a delicious solution.

Ingredients

4 cups frozen strawberries
3 individual Greek yogurt cups
1 lemon
2 tbsp honey

Step 1

Add strawberries to blender and allow them to thaw a bit (to make blending easier). Blend all ingredients until completely smooth. Serve right away or store in the freezer. Enjoy!